Does your resume or CV position you specifically for the role? Does it define and highlight your skills, experience and achievements powerfully?
- You have between 6-10 seconds to make a positive first impression with your Resume/CV. What does yours say about you in that time?
- Can Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) read your Resume/CV?
- Is your Resume/CV skimmable and easy for recruiters or employers to quickly find the information they need?
Resumes and CVs are marketing documents – they need to sell you well for a specific role, which is why they’re customized according to the role you’re applying for. No longer is a ‘generic’ Resume/CV up to the task. Formatting rules have changed. Key words are also crucial as HR recruitment systems include automated Resume/CV reading.
Top Job Coaching will ensure that your Resume/CV is formatted in a modern, clean and clear way, and that the value you bring will be evident from the start.
Top Job Coaching has completed Resumes/CVs for Graduates to CEO/Director level across many industries including:
- Government Departments (e.g. Health, TMR, Education, Disability Services, Infrastructure/Planning, Policy)
- Mining & Resources
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- ICT/IS&T (Information Technology/Knowledge Management)
- Supply Chain/Warehousing & Logistics
- Not-For-Profit Sector
- Community & Disability Services
- Retail, Manufacturing
- Tourism & Events
- Media, Marketing & Communications (Agency & Client side)
- Real Estate
- Customer Service
For those early in their careers, you’ve had some work experience and perhaps a couple of roles where you’ve achieved some great things! We want to make sure those are highlighted, and that you’re positioned well for your next chapter.
For those whose careers are more established or senior, it’s important that your CV shows the contribution you’ve made to date, and the difference you’ll make going forward. There will be themes that have developed over your career to date, and it’s crucial that these are clearly evident quickly and well matched to what the employer is seeking.
Top Job Coaching’s Resumes have achieved a high level of success in helping candidates achieve an interview. Your Top Job Coaching consultant will work with you to understand your career to date, the job or role that you’re interested in next and how to best position you for that. We’ll talk through your previous roles, understand your stories, achievements and skills, and make sure you understand what the employer is looking for.
- Please book a 30 Minute Discovery Call.
- Draft Resume/CV written and forwarded to client for review.
- Email/Skype/Phone communication to refine and complete.
- Allow up to 2 weeks to complete – negotiable depending on deadline.
- Up to and including 3 revisions if required.
- Should CV need to be completed within 48 hours, or across a weekend, then additional 15% may be applied if TJC consultant is available to complete.
Pricing varies based on length of work experience
[maxbutton id=”3″ ] [/two_thirds]
TESTIMONIAL Lynda assisted me with an application for a Senior Executive position. She provided excellent suggestions as to the language to use. Her feedback was prompt and to the point. Linda Ewing – State Educator Children’s Cancer Services at Queensland Paediatric Haematology Oncology Network.
TESTIMONIAL I had a number of agencies contact me as they were so impressed with my CV. One did an audit on my CV, and it passed with flying colours. Jane Suffolk – former Payroll & Administration Manager, Triumph International Australia.